Slip-On Flange (CL-150-RF-6″) It is a type of flange that, after welding on its inner edges, is placed directly on pipes or other equipment. and it has a small, straight and simple ball that extends from the surface of the flange and is used to align the flange with the pipe. The Slip-On Flange (CL-150-RF-6″) is popular for its easy installation and convenient access for maintenance or inspection. These flanges are suitable for connections that require more flexibility. They are usually used in low-pressure applications and are available in different sizes and materials to suit different piping systems.
1. Pressure and temperature: According to class 150, in this flange, if the temperature is less than 37 degrees Celsius, the pressure tolerance is 285 psi, and if the temperature is equal to 537 degrees Celsius, the pressure tolerance is 20 psi.
2. Easy installation: Slip On flanges are easily installed on pipes and do not require welding or complicated connections.
3. Replaceability: This type of flange is easily replaceable and can be replaced without any problems.
4. Wide use: Slip On flanges are used for connecting pipes and industrial equipment in various industries.
5. Strong design: This type of flange has a strong and reliable design that prevents leakage and damage in connections.
6. Resistance to pressure and heat: Slip On flange has good resistance to pressure and heat and can perform well in harsh industrial conditions.
7. Adjustability: This type of flange allows the direction and position of connections to be adjusted, and this helps to set the connections more accurately.
8. Lower cost: Installation and maintenance of Slip On flange is less expensive than other pipe connection methods.
Name: Slip On Flange
Standard: ASME B16.5
Size: 6 inches
Surface Type: Raised Face (RF)